CNY Dinner 2018 , Sime Darby Convention Centre (SDCC)
China Treasures of Sime Darby Convention Centre (SDCC) presents lavish Chinese delicacies during Chinese new year food review . China Treasure's chef are touted to deliver some of the best tasting Chinese dishes in town where the kitchen mantra of 'cook to serve' , good food cooked fresh and served hot , is practiced for every preparation .
These Unique and memorable specialties include :
1) Salmon Fish & Crystal Pear Prosperity "Yee Sang"
2) Double Boiled Black Chicken Soup With Dried Scallop , Matsutake & Cordyceps Flower .
3) China Treasure Emperor Herbal Chicken
4) Steamed Live Grouper With Lemon Chili Garlic Sauce
5) Wok Fried Crystal Prawns With Chili Paste "Traditional Style"
6) Braised Black Moss Roll & Beancurd Puff with seasonal Hong Kong Vegetables In Claypot
7) Baby Abalone Fried Rice Sprinkled With Rice Puff
8) Chilled Ginseng Root & Snow Bird Nest With Red Dates
9) Chilled CNY Mochi With Shredded Coconut
Salmon Fish & Crytal Pear Prosperity "Yee Sang"
|Double Boiled Black Chicken Soup With Dried Scallop , Matsutake & Cordyceps Flower|
|Braised Crab Meat Soup|
|Steamed Live Grouper "Hong Kong" Style|
|Steamed Live Grouper With Lemon Chili Garlic Sauce|
|Deep Fried Live Grouper With Soya Sauce|
|Tomato Seafood Chowder|
|Crystal Prawns With Salted Egg Yolk|
|Wok Fried Crystal Prawns With Chili Paste "Traditional Style"|
|Crystal Prawns With Honey Marmite Sauce|
|Roasted Chicken With Prawn Crackers|
|Chicken Cutlet "Thai" Style|
|China Treasures Emperor Herbal Chicken|
|Fried Rice "Yong Zhao" Style|
|Baby Abalone Fried Rice Sprinkled With Rice Puff|
|Longevity Noodle With Shredded Meat|
|Lo Hon Chai|
|Braised Black Moss Roll & Beancurd Puff With Seasonal H.K Vegetable In Claypot|
|Assorted Vegetables In Pine Nuts|
Chilled CNY Mochi With Shredded Coconut
|Chilled Ginseng Root & Snow Bird Nest With Red Dates|
May the ties of kinship prosper and bring the family closer with a happy reunion at Sime Darby Convention Centre . Early Bird CNY 2018 Promotions .
For more information,please call China Treasures at 03-2089 3788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Banquet please call enquiries 03-2089 3688 or email email@example.com
Address : 1A, Jalan Bukit Kiara 1, Bukit Kiara,
60000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur