Blooming Abundance with Hilton Kuala Lumpur | Malaysia
Journey into the Year of Blooming Abundance with Hilton Kuala Lumpur, Usher in this Chinese New Year filled with an abundance of prosperity.
Yu Sheng with Macadamia nuts and American Strawberry
Braised assorted dried seafood with vegetarian fins, crab meat and fish maw 橫財就手 蟹黃扒齋翅
Steamed wild caught giant grouper slice with congee fried ginger with Touchu chili sauce 年年有餘 爆姜粥底蒸龍躉
Batter fried crispy chicken with yellow curry sauce
Braised abalone cubes with sea cucumber, pumpkin sauce and crispy smoked meat包羅萬有 南瓜汁熏肉末燴鮑魚海參
Stewed cabbage with yam and shrimps serve in a claypot
Ten Grain rice stuffed with chicken floss
Combination of snow white coconut jelly, Nian Gao roll with cheddar cheese withmacadamia nut and Musang king durian
A way of bringing happiness to the table this Chinese New Year season to spread a little happiness to your loved ones and share in each other's joy. With the festive season, you'll notice many people taking part in the 'Yee Sang' tradition, otherwise known as the Prosperity Toss to usher in the New Year. It's in this season where family and friends come together to toss a dish while sharing in each other's joy. all set menus include variety of dishes believed to best of happiness, friendship, protectiveness, honest, friendly, faithful, loyal, smart, straightforward, venerable and have a strong sense of responsibility characteristics commonly associated.
Yee Sang Specials at Hilton Kuala Lumpur
- Smoky Grill Squid Tentacles Yu Sheng priced at RM 128 nett (small); RM 238 nett (large)
- Traditional Norwegian Salmon Yu Sheng priced at RM 128 nett (small); RM 238 nett (large)
- Yu Sheng with Macadamia Nuts & American Strawberry priced at RM 138 nett (small); RM 268 nett (large)
- Yu Sheng with Salted Egg Soft Shell Crab and Crispy Fish Skin priced at RM 138 nett (small); RM 268 nett (large)
- Australian Three Head Abalone Yu Sheng priced at RM 280 nett
Chynna Chinese New Year Delights at Hilton Kuala Lumpur happening from 7th January – 24th February 2019:
- Abundance Set priced at RM 288 nett per person
- Prosperity Set priced at RM 398 nett per person
- Wealth Set priced at RM 428 nett per person
- Chinese New Year Eve Dinner, 4th February 2019 priced at RM 200 nett per adult; RM 100 nett per child from 6:00pm – 10:30pm
- Chinese New Year Day Lunch, 5th – 6th February 2019 priced at RM 178 nett per adult; RM 89 per child from 12:30pm – 3:00pm
- Chinese New Year Day Dinner, 5th – 6th February 2019 priced at RM 200 nett per adult; RM 100 per child from 6:00pm – 10:30pm
- Beverage Package priced at RM 100 nett
For nearly 100 years, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With more than 575 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com, and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr or following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 16 world-class brands comprising more than 5,500 properties with nearly 895,000 rooms, in 109 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its nearly 100 year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors, nearly 82 million members who book directly with Hilton have access to instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.