Penang Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Bus tour with Penang HOHO[Hop-On,Hop-Off] and explore Penang Without driving or hire taxis .
HOHO started their operation On November 2014 . I read before my visit to penang about HOHO and have gave a chance to try out using this service and it was my first time experience hopping on a double decker bus which has open deck and sky view seating area , Fun experiencing the ride .
The ride is begin from the fisrt stop infront of gURNEY Plaza . I bought 24hrs tour ticket for RM19 adult , ticket can be bought when you hop on the bus , there will be a lady will ask you : Do you have ticket , if don't have she will print out the ticket and you can directly pay to her .
This bus stop also an interchange stop between Beach Route and City Route . There is also another one interchange Penang HOHO stop in front of Chowrasta Market in Jalan Penang , Georgetown .
With This 2 different routes, Penang HOHO cover about 50 major tourist attractions from Georgetown to Teluk Bahang area with total 33 bus stops . City route will take you around the city (Georgetown) , meanwhile Beach route will take you to Batu Ferringhi and Teluk Bahang .
- Tour will start daily from 9 am to 8 pm, with around 20 to 30 minutes intervals
- There are two tickets validity 24hr and 48hr
- You can buy your ticket on bus and Mobile Counter (on Stop 1 and Stop 9)
- Disable Friendly
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge
- From student, please bring your Student ID for special price